Monday, August 07, 2006

Button Finally Did It

Hungarian Grand Prix is one of my favorite circuits which I never fail to get the pole position during qualifying day even during raining season in Formula 1 Career Challenge. Yesterday I was playing my game then my housemate suddenly called me from the living room. He told me to come to the living room, to watch the F1 competition in Hungary. Opps..I almost have forgotten about it hahaha...

Fernando Alonso was sure driving very fast yesterday and I really admired his skill but I wanted him to lose the race so badly hahahha... Michael Schmumacher was trying not to give him any gap to over take him but he is just too slow. Alonso over took him at the second sector of the circuit. I bet the second sector of that circuit is obviously a weak point of Mike because he was over taken by Pedro de la Rosa and Nick Heidfeld at the same place. Anyway, as long as Alonso is out, I am happy =P By the way, I only support Michael Schumacher, Kimi Raikkonen, Jenson Button, Giancarlo Fisichella, Ralf Schumacher, JP Montoya, Rubens Barrichello and Jarno Trulli. These are the drivers you have to watch your back with when you are racing F1. Alonso's skill is very good but wondering why I don't like him hahaha... Whenever I watched him keep on overtaking in F1 race, my mind keeps thinking, "Stop him stop him! Someone got to stop him!" Hahahaha =P Anyway, the fastest lap for this circuit is achieved by Felipe Massa - 1:19.504 and I got about 1:16.XXX. Muahahaha...I am really wondering how did I get that fast =P Anyway, Button the UK guy finally won something this season, and my colleagues from UK were talking about him so excitedly in the office this morning hahaha... Damn, hope someone from Malaysia will join F1 in the future hehehe... Alex Yoong??? Naaaaaahhhh~ He got trouble winning even with Formula A muahahaha... =P

1 Comments:

Blogger A world that i've seen said...

haha...i support michael sch...trulli & button.. the rest fly kite lah..
alex yoong? follow the ash lah...
kakakaa....

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home