Turning Shin Chan
Crayon Shin Chan is one of my most favorite both comics and cartoons. The main reason is that he did all those annoying and funny things that make others feel like killing him =P Maybe I watched it too much when I was a kid, and I am influenced. I learn his style and go around tease my family except my dad because he broke my arm once =P I tease my mommy too, that's why she said she hate school holiday, that's when my younger sister (who is more extreme teaser than I am) and I will be at home =P Hmm...I tease my friends the most muahahaha...
Last month, I taught my gf a teasing skill that I learnt from my 15 years old cousin. I used to drive my cousin to and back from her school, tuition and music classes. When she jumped into the car, if she has something nice to eat such as ice cream, she will tease me, "Ni You Mah? Mei You. Ni Yao Mah? Bu Nen." LOL It means, "Do you have it? Nope. Do you want it? Cannot." Muahahahahaha... feel like strangle her =P
There was a time when my bunch of friends and I gone out for drinks. Those female keep discussing about diet and keeping fit stuffs. One of them asked that no matter how she try to diet, why she can't lose the weight? Then without hesitating, I replied, "Because you never get thinner." =P Then another girl asked why she is still fat after she try some diet program. Then I replied, "Because you are fat from the beginning." Muahahaha.... Luckily they didn't kill me~ =P
Last month, I taught my gf a teasing skill that I learnt from my 15 years old cousin. I used to drive my cousin to and back from her school, tuition and music classes. When she jumped into the car, if she has something nice to eat such as ice cream, she will tease me, "Ni You Mah? Mei You. Ni Yao Mah? Bu Nen." LOL It means, "Do you have it? Nope. Do you want it? Cannot." Muahahahahaha... feel like strangle her =P
There was a time when my bunch of friends and I gone out for drinks. Those female keep discussing about diet and keeping fit stuffs. One of them asked that no matter how she try to diet, why she can't lose the weight? Then without hesitating, I replied, "Because you never get thinner." =P Then another girl asked why she is still fat after she try some diet program. Then I replied, "Because you are fat from the beginning." Muahahaha.... Luckily they didn't kill me~ =P



4 Comments:
Mav mav mav, you are such a meanieeeeeee.... thank god you are not around me... or else i'll break ur jaw... with my fart... nyahahaha...
Thank God I am not your younger brother =P
jee, u should 'cubit' mav..
coz he has tough skin, tough meat, tough muscle..buffalo oh...hahaha..
i'm still practising my cubiting skill how to cubit him till he will scream!!
cubit him make my fingers painful lar..hahaa
he such a devilish boy *giggle*
Remember don't cubit tofu, because you gonna leave your fingerprint there :P Muahahaha...
Post a Comment
<< Home