Monday, July 17, 2006

Turning Shin Chan 2

Well, Ah Jee~ You are not the first person who want to kill me =P Ah Joo wish to do that for a long long time ago hehehe...so maybe you can team up with her kekeke...

Last few weeks, I met up bunch of my ex-uni mates from USA for drinks. I have forgotten how the conversation had come to a discussion of a fat lady. My friend is complaining that the fat lady has a very fat ass, and wondering how is she going to deliver her baby if she is pregnant. I was laughing at that moment and my friends asked me what is it so funny? Then I told them that the lady is so fat, the baby is surrounded by fatty wall in her womb. Don't you think all those fat is going to choke the baby!? And~ once the baby just pop out from her womb, the first thing the baby is going to react is, "Phew~ Finally I can breathe!" Muahahahaha... =P

3 Comments:

Blogger TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

gogo!!!!u got Shin Chan 1 & 2...what about me then????kekeke...anyway,welcome to the world of Shin Chan!!!hehe!!! i guess you are the REAL Shin Chan arr!!!!!muahahaa!!!! btw,go,when r u bringing you darling to mlc?? i promise this time bring you to a nice place...n u r gonna pay for it!!!hahaha!!!!jk,jk....anyway, rmb to bring ur darling here if u have time k?Adios!!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger BaBy JeE said...

hahaha... so mean... than what if the baby is also super fat hahahh... eh lah... mav don't laugh at ppl, later u also become like that... kekekek... me also ba, I laugh at fat ass people, now i have fat ass... hai~ Karma...wish it never existed~!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home