DHL - The Extreme Delivery
Fire alarm suddenly alerted while I was half-way doing my work this afternoon. I saved all my work before I left my desk. Everyone rushed out from the building and assemblied on a near-by open parking space. When I was on my way out, there was a DHL delivery guy who walked into the building, carrying a package. I was about to get hold of him because I was thinking, 'Hey, no one is going to sign your package since everyone is out of the building, why don't you wait till everyone gets back to the office?' But then, after second thought, that's his job, let him finished his job on time hehehe =P Remember the advertisement about a DHL guy who wants to cross a bridge to deliver a package but there was a car accident on that bridge? He has to cross the river where the divers carry some metal platforms so that he can step onto them to accomplish his task muahahahaha... =P Choose DHL dudes~



5 Comments:
aiyoyo..tat's advertisement mah..always GIMMICK mah...
if u want to send something via DHL, remember tell me, i've fren who work there can get 75% off woh..kekeke
Wa... mav... why u so mean one???
wat if something happen to that guy le??eee yer...but yea ler, its their job anyways... ehhehehehhehehehehehhehe
I know u must be missing ur GF too much~
Ha, maybe next time you can deliver yourself to Kuching using DHL... sure u will never get lost~~ lolz~
Aiyo dear~ if wrong address leh? Undeliver then post back to Puchong again haahahaha...stuck in a box in a few weeks for no reason leh~ =P
lolz~ what a wonderful adventure then~ lolz~
Post a Comment
<< Home