Friday, May 05, 2006

Totally Agree

This morning one of my friends, Billie in USA greeted me in MSN messenger. She asked me about my ex girlfriend (Girl P) in Singapore, whether I know that she already has a new boyfriend. Oh gosh, I straight away shot at Billie that I don't want to know anything about Girl P anymore and don't waste her energy to tell me about that. Then I realized that I am wrong of doing this. Billie then explained to me that she realized that Girl P doesn't want to talk to her anymore, like they have nothing to talk about. Therefore, she wants to find out from me. I am really sorry Billie, it is my bad, I should have understand your question better before I start yelling at you.

Well, Girl P has changed a lot ever since she has come back from USA and started to work in Singapore. It could be influenced by her friends or culture in Singapore. She is no more the friendly and thoughful person whom I used to know. Billie, there is a lot of things you don't know about this person. She has actually turned to a person who only care what is important for her own benefits, the rest she won't really care much. I am sure that she will definitely told you that she is extremely busy and that, I can tell you is bullshit. The reason is that in the past, I found out that she spent her time with someone else and told me the same thing. However, I still pretended I didn't know and let her make a whole fool of herself. Tip number one: When you plan to lie to someone, make sure you are extremely good at it. Tip number two: If you are a lousy liar, don't lie to an extreme puzzle solvers because they are the nature human lie detectors. Eventhough you are really busy, don't make yourself look or sound like you are the only one who work extremely hard, who suffer a lot of stress, who don't have time to spare. Just don't make yourself sound like you are the person who is expriencing the worst life in this world, this is just too lame. They are people who suffering more than you do. This is what I call behavioural handling, test on how good you are handling your own emotion when you are under stress. If you are busy, you can told that person that you will get back on him/her later nicely. However, the sad thing is that Girl P yelled at me that she doesn't care. Okay, that's fine but then she complained that I am not communicating with her. How childish~ Couples out there, please never say you don't care to your lover when they seek you. If you are busy, tell them you will get back to them later nicely. Don't tell them to come back to you later but you will get back to them later. This will show that you are truely sincere looking forward to listen to what they want to say. Just put yourself in her/his shoes, and you will see it better.

Another funny thing is that Girl P sms me to let other people know that I am the one who dump her while she is the one who request for the broke up. What a irresponsible coward~ She even said that I deserve this treatment. Even worst, she asked me that she hasn't done anything wrong so far, right? Hahaha...Words alone are not enough to kill me, okay? I have promised myself to prove that I won't fall that easily and will make her regret of what she has said. I have to thank one of my friends who sent me a short but meaningful message. It said don't cry because she left you, she is the one who should be upset as she lost someone who really love her very much but I only lost someone who doesn't even love me at all.

Anyway, I am glad that I am not the only person who feel that Girl P has changed. It is because previously I was doubt that whether I was being too sensitive or not. Thanks Billie for being on my side. And never forget about Shin and Karen, they have been supporting me all along too. Thanks girls, you are the best =P

2 Comments:

Blogger BaBy JeE said...

yea... I totally agree... environment actually changes a person's charactor... just like what happened to my ex-boyfriend. From a loyal nice guy to a complete idiot...

12:13 AM  
Blogger A world that i've seen said...

when u love a person hardly find a reason, but when u hate a person u can simply pick an excuse. *LOL*
you should glad that finally dump a person who is worthless for u to waste more time with. There's something called, no commitment, no hassle, no worry, no slave, more freedom...
you will deserve a better gal in your life..chance & luck will come along. do u believe in Faith?
anyway, all the best!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home