Unseen Quality
Recently many of my friends started to ask me why I am still single. They said that there are many pretty girls in Malaysia, why am I still not attached? Am I too picky? Am I shy? My friends, you are viewing me from the wrong direction.
Many girls see me for what I do not have and couldn't see what I really have and capable of. Welcome to the real world where human beings only see the negative side of their own spieces. Where is the improvement when good things cannot be recognized?
There was a time when I met a girl in KL for the first time. She asked me whether I am rich and said if I bought her a latest branded cell phone then she will be my girlfriend straight away. Hahaha...I asked her to find another guy, I am not the ordinary guy she is looking for. She has make a fool of herself by underestimate other people. In the art of war, underestimation can really destroy yourself as you cannot see what your enemy is really capable of until it is too late.
The other day one of my friends told me about her friend who take his girlfriends as granted. This matter reminds me of my ex-girlfriend in KL. These people exist because they couldn't accept opinions from other people. They are stubborn, foolish and selfish. Few years back, I worked in USA while I was doing my double degrees to support her studies expenses patially, around RM26000. The reason is that her family doesn't want to support her because they don't want her to major in fashion design or fine art which she really like to. When I first came back from USA, I found out that she has 2 other boyfriends and she still denied it. I even found out that they were having sex at her room. She begs me to give her a second chance and I told her to dump all her boyfriends first then we will discuss the matter. She did. However, I dumped after she did. Eventhough she didn't, I am leaving her either way. Since she was confused of whom to be with, then I will give up myself so that she has one person lesser to be confused of. Some people may say that if I really love her, I will try my best to get her back from the other 2 guys. Bullshit~ This is not fairy tale, I am not the charming prince. There is no reason for me to join them when they make me see myself as a better quality person. You can't expect someone who is educated to be fooled around with a group of trash. There is no point for second chance because when you have missed the chance and that is your own problem where you can't blame other people. Eventhough I have helped her in her studies expenses and she gets a successful career now, she still said that I am a low standard person and even her parents think so too. Hahaha...many of you might said I am too stupid enough to give such a big offer. Well, look at the bright side, at least I am sincerely love a person but too bad that she can't just see it. Whenever you look back on your life, be positive. Whenever you look ahead, be optimistic.
After we broke up, she continued to write letters to ask me to give her a second chance. She even said that she is like a bird who fly away from me to play around and now she has decided to come back to me. My friends in USA read the letters and recommended me to give her another chance but I didn't. The reason is that I found out that she already has a new boyfriend in Australia and I wonder what is the real purpose of those letters. Is she continuing to treat me like a foolish 3 years old kid? However, after a few months her friends told me that her new boyfriend cheated on her when he went back to KL during his semester break. She found out that he had sex with her very best friend. Oh well, what can I say? A group of messy people is living a disgusting life. What is the difference between them and dogs? I know, only dogs don't take flight to their destination to have sex. Muahahaha... Anyway, my friends, please at least respect your own soul and others at the same time. Follow the promptings of your heart rather than the desires of your flesh.
Therefore, it is really not that I am gay or too picky on girls till I am still single. I rather want to live a life with someone who love me for who I am instead of my money. Don't let yourself be the slave of your or the money, but be the master of the money.
Many girls see me for what I do not have and couldn't see what I really have and capable of. Welcome to the real world where human beings only see the negative side of their own spieces. Where is the improvement when good things cannot be recognized?
There was a time when I met a girl in KL for the first time. She asked me whether I am rich and said if I bought her a latest branded cell phone then she will be my girlfriend straight away. Hahaha...I asked her to find another guy, I am not the ordinary guy she is looking for. She has make a fool of herself by underestimate other people. In the art of war, underestimation can really destroy yourself as you cannot see what your enemy is really capable of until it is too late.
The other day one of my friends told me about her friend who take his girlfriends as granted. This matter reminds me of my ex-girlfriend in KL. These people exist because they couldn't accept opinions from other people. They are stubborn, foolish and selfish. Few years back, I worked in USA while I was doing my double degrees to support her studies expenses patially, around RM26000. The reason is that her family doesn't want to support her because they don't want her to major in fashion design or fine art which she really like to. When I first came back from USA, I found out that she has 2 other boyfriends and she still denied it. I even found out that they were having sex at her room. She begs me to give her a second chance and I told her to dump all her boyfriends first then we will discuss the matter. She did. However, I dumped after she did. Eventhough she didn't, I am leaving her either way. Since she was confused of whom to be with, then I will give up myself so that she has one person lesser to be confused of. Some people may say that if I really love her, I will try my best to get her back from the other 2 guys. Bullshit~ This is not fairy tale, I am not the charming prince. There is no reason for me to join them when they make me see myself as a better quality person. You can't expect someone who is educated to be fooled around with a group of trash. There is no point for second chance because when you have missed the chance and that is your own problem where you can't blame other people. Eventhough I have helped her in her studies expenses and she gets a successful career now, she still said that I am a low standard person and even her parents think so too. Hahaha...many of you might said I am too stupid enough to give such a big offer. Well, look at the bright side, at least I am sincerely love a person but too bad that she can't just see it. Whenever you look back on your life, be positive. Whenever you look ahead, be optimistic.
After we broke up, she continued to write letters to ask me to give her a second chance. She even said that she is like a bird who fly away from me to play around and now she has decided to come back to me. My friends in USA read the letters and recommended me to give her another chance but I didn't. The reason is that I found out that she already has a new boyfriend in Australia and I wonder what is the real purpose of those letters. Is she continuing to treat me like a foolish 3 years old kid? However, after a few months her friends told me that her new boyfriend cheated on her when he went back to KL during his semester break. She found out that he had sex with her very best friend. Oh well, what can I say? A group of messy people is living a disgusting life. What is the difference between them and dogs? I know, only dogs don't take flight to their destination to have sex. Muahahaha... Anyway, my friends, please at least respect your own soul and others at the same time. Follow the promptings of your heart rather than the desires of your flesh.
Therefore, it is really not that I am gay or too picky on girls till I am still single. I rather want to live a life with someone who love me for who I am instead of my money. Don't let yourself be the slave of your or the money, but be the master of the money.



1 Comments:
Why are girls these days so materialistic?? I prefer guys who aren't rich initially but are supportive, and has got the brain to think. And perhaps get rich as we move on with our lives... geez...
Post a Comment
<< Home