Thursday, April 20, 2006

Criticizm

Quite a few days have past and I didn't drop anything in my blog. Previously I have prepared a draft to be posted in my blog but then I drop it.

There is a girl who is my friend whom I know for around 5 years. Everyone complains about her bad attitude and even myself find her very annoying recently too. That is she only look for you when she wants to get something from you, and the rest of the time she won't even bother to keep your contact details. Therefore, I typed quite a long message to be posted in the blog but then I realize that I am doing something really bad, criticizing. In Bible;

Romans 14:1, "Accept those whose faith is weak, without passing judgement in disputable matters."

Romans 14:4, "Who are you to judge someone else's servants? To their own master they stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand."

If you have read 'How to influence people and win friends', the first principle of the big secret of dealing with people is don't criticize, condemn or complain. However, don't get this wrong, it doesn't tell you to be coward. There are many other better ways to deal with people, criticizm is just one of the worst.

1 Comments:

Blogger A world that i've seen said...

Many noobs are born for complain only...
Sad to say, especially M'sian & S'porean love to complain non stop.. LOL!
As a friend, sometimes we should learn how to accept others flaws and weakness as a whole. no one is perfect in this world! if not why we need engineer for?
But again, we need to learn to take criticism from others for room of improvement. Not everyone can take criticism positively.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home