Monday, March 12, 2007

Jo auntie's game~

Jo auntie wants Stitch to play the following game:

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. Mastermind who never been caught for teaching classmates how to cheat in their exam during high school.

2. Broken Toyota car that disqualified for road tax inspection is the first car I drove at the age of 11 years old. I even drove past the police station, no one noticed :P

3. Extremely slow eating habit till one of my friends in USA threw me a To-Go-Box while I was enjoying my fried rice noodle and he said to me angrily, "Pack your food, we are going home!"

4. Wetted my exam papers with my saliva while falling asleep after finish my papers early in Form 4 annual exam.

5. Beaten a wild dog with bricks till its head bleed after it tried to bite me and I was frasturated during my primary school life.

6. Broken my classmate's arm while rushing out from classroom when the bell rang in kindergarten. Since that day, my teachers have to make me park my ass at my seat till everyone in the school has left the compound, then I could make my ass.

7. Watched a childhood friend past away in the intensive care unit after a car accident.

8. Walked to kindergarten from my house by myself at the age of 5. Those teachers even wondered whose child is this because no parents even on the first day. They asked me then I replied, "I am my mom and dad's son." They fainted.

9. Chosen to clean the toilet that is claimed to be haunted during my primary school life for a year by my principal.

10. Addressed my primary school principal "Ah Pek" started from kindergarten till I left the school.

Happy now Jo auntie? :P

4 Comments:

Blogger A world that i've seen said...

muahahah...not weird habit woh..
all those notty stuff u did lah..
memang the STITCH!!
what lah u...apa jo aunty, i piak u kao kao later..
u very good in washing n cleaning, so appointed u clean the washroom is the best choice n option loh..kakakakakak!!!
dream till ur saliva oso dripping out..hahaha

1:22 AM  
Blogger MavAero said...

I didn't say those are weird habit wor, you mentioned little facts are permitted mah. So I am safe and pass your polar game :P

Yeah lah yeah lah, flush a grenade down your toilet bowl then you know, "Fire in the hole!" :P There you go, Jo's Apt gone~ long gone~ was that farewell party for it on last Sunday? :P

8:07 AM  
Blogger A world that i've seen said...

i gonna burn ur hair loh...
slash ur skin to do my handbag loh..swing and piak u tough meat!
farewell party? u so mean lah..
farewell to myself gah?
then u remember to attend my so-called-farewell then.

5:30 PM  
Blogger A world that i've seen said...

uncle mavy, u kena my new tag again..faster go cek cek
http://jochoo.blogspot.com/2007/04/awwam-i-old-nerd.html

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home