Not The End, Just The Beginning
Thanks a million to smiling Yvonne who has given me a precious advice. After we have exchanged a few emails, she advice me to erase whatever past comments and I am much more worthy person than I can think of. This really gives me the thinking of this is just the beginning and realize that I still have plenty of worthy and interesting things to do. Thanks to cute Baby Jee and fierce Joanne (powerpuffs girls? :P) as well keke... You two have been so funny till I have to "zap" you everytime :P Thanks a million for letting me to tease you two when I need to loh~ :P And not the last, thanks a million to Lydia for giving me tour around Kuching and breakfast and.....her palace hahahaha... oh damn, I forgot to take photos at her palace!



4 Comments:
wa... u send emails to Yvonne, u never send email to me one!!haha... oni know how to "bully" me nia... hor! smack ur piku!
notty devilish Stitch, u put my name wrong lah..apa lah u..piak u everywhere!
mav..u 've been tagged by me..faster reply the tag lah..piak u
http://jochoo.blogspot.com/2007/02/10-weird-things-or-habits.html
hahaha....someone is jeles loh..
why u nv send email to her ah?
Post a Comment
<< Home