Everyone Prefers A Sweet Sweet Home
Last Tuesday, I read a headline saying "Malaysia wants the Jimmy Choos to come home" in the Star. "There are many with the experience in Broadway. We have Malaysians who are top models in New York and London. We have people with the experience in fashion designing," Resource Minister Datuk Seri Dr Fong Chan Onn said.
The government still doesn't notice what is the main reason that those experts are oversea rather than develop their skills in Malaysia. The government only think of what benefits to themselves, not the people. Plan and organize your system well first before you try to attract them to come back. I am sure that those experts were born in Malaysia in the past. When they were here in Malaysia, have you tried to keep them here? The answer is no, you ignore them and let the experts travel to oversea to further develop what they are good at. Other than asking them to come back, you should also look after those experts who are still in Malaysia. You only want those who already have good fruits and you want to enjoy the good fruits. Have you ever think of helping them to develop their skills?
Most of the employers in Malaysia don't really care much about their employees. As long as their account is loaded, the rest they just don't really care. That's what most bosses do nowadays. Racist is another thing in Malaysia. All these have to remove for culture improvement of our better future. Otherwise, more and more people are leaving Malaysia whenever they got the chances. Even myself is waiting for a second chance to leave since I come back from USA last year. There is nothing much I can do in Malaysia. Although I work very hard for government company, they don't really care and somemore they are cutting off our benefits. So since I don't feel that Malaysia needs me, I am considering leaving anytime. When they are here contributing to the country, you take no notice of them. When they produce good fruits somewhere else, you also want it, what is the meaning of that? To attract them to come back, first of all, Malaysia really needs to improve its system and culture. Improve from the inside, not from the outside.
The government still doesn't notice what is the main reason that those experts are oversea rather than develop their skills in Malaysia. The government only think of what benefits to themselves, not the people. Plan and organize your system well first before you try to attract them to come back. I am sure that those experts were born in Malaysia in the past. When they were here in Malaysia, have you tried to keep them here? The answer is no, you ignore them and let the experts travel to oversea to further develop what they are good at. Other than asking them to come back, you should also look after those experts who are still in Malaysia. You only want those who already have good fruits and you want to enjoy the good fruits. Have you ever think of helping them to develop their skills?
Most of the employers in Malaysia don't really care much about their employees. As long as their account is loaded, the rest they just don't really care. That's what most bosses do nowadays. Racist is another thing in Malaysia. All these have to remove for culture improvement of our better future. Otherwise, more and more people are leaving Malaysia whenever they got the chances. Even myself is waiting for a second chance to leave since I come back from USA last year. There is nothing much I can do in Malaysia. Although I work very hard for government company, they don't really care and somemore they are cutting off our benefits. So since I don't feel that Malaysia needs me, I am considering leaving anytime. When they are here contributing to the country, you take no notice of them. When they produce good fruits somewhere else, you also want it, what is the meaning of that? To attract them to come back, first of all, Malaysia really needs to improve its system and culture. Improve from the inside, not from the outside.



2 Comments:
hey mav, that is so true lah, even me... yet to be expert wants to move asap... ahhahahaha...
aiya..our gobernment..so useless lah..
so many murdered cases, robbed cases still cannot resolve, always give lame excuses. push the ball around..
look at negative news like that, who want to come back here for good ah?unless no choice, if there's a better option, everyone try to get ass out from here loh...
Post a Comment
<< Home